We are excited to announce a new 3-part class series on Energy Medicine for Self-Care! Last year, we surveyed Healing Touch clients and students about possible additional offerings. The top-rated request was for more energy medicine classes. Starting in September, we are ready to offer just that!
Classes will be held on Tuesday evenings, from 7 to 9 pm, on September 24, October 1, and October 8 at Intuitive Mind in University Place. Individual classes are
$49 now $39.
What you will learn:
- Simple energy techniques for managing stress
- The different components of your energy field and why it is important to care for them
- How to assess your energy field
- More in-depth energy techniques to help maintain good health for yourself and others
Who can participate: Anyone interested in learning energy techniques for self-care. No experience or prior knowledge is required. Although students will focus on self-care, the techniques learned in this series also can be used to assist others in their self-care.
Weeks 1 and 2 are stand-alone. For example, you don’t have to attend Week 1 to understand or benefit from Week 2 and vice-versa. However, it is recommended that participants for Week 3 either take the first two classes, or be familiar with energy work terminology and concepts.
- Week 1: Simple techniques for self-care. Learn three energy techniques to quickly restore balance during times of stress. Includes techniques taught by energy medicine pioneer Donna Eden and the accredited Healing Touch Program.
- Week 2: Understanding your biofield. Learn about your biofield (aura) and energy centers (chakras) and why ensuring they are balanced is integral to your overall health. Includes an additional technique for self-care and how to assess your own energy field.
- Week 3: More in-depth techniques for self-care. Learn how to combine the teachings from Weeks 1 and 2 and learn a more in-depth technique to balance the entire energy field.
The instructor is Donna Duff, owner of University Place Center for Energy Medicine and certified practitioner and instructor of Healing Touch with over 30 years training and experience in energy medicine modalities.
Classes will be held from 7 to 9 pm at Intuitive Mind in University Place on September 24, October 1 and October 8.