WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Students who has successfully completed Healing Touch Level 2.
Level 3 content and practices is an opportunity to deepen your practice by clinically addressing the concept of “full spectrum healing.” The student is taught how to work with the seven levels of the human energy field individually and collectively. This class focuses on your development as a practitioner through self-care and integrating knowledge from Levels 1, 2 and 3 of Healing Touch Program. This class also covers how to better create sacred space so that clients can feel safe and open to the process of body-mind-spirit healing. A strong commitment to personal growth is emphasized.
The participant will learn how to:
- Discuss advanced development of the practitioner.
- Practice Hara Alignment, meditation for self care and practitioner preparation.
- Demonstrate full spectrum healing sequence using Chelation, Spinal Cleansing, and working with the 5th, 6th and 7th levels of the subtle body.
- Perform Etheric Template Clearing and Lymphatic Clearing.
- Learn principles related to developing Higher Sense Perception.
- Understand legal and professional aspects of energy therapy.
This course offers 16 Continuing Education contact hours for nurses and massage therapists. The Healing Touch Program is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.