WHO SHOULD ATTEND: All levels of health practitioners and interested lay people.
Are you interested in learning more about Energy Medicine?
Healing Touch is a gentle, complementary energy-based approach to health and healing. The goal is to restore harmony and balance to the human energy system through a heart-centered caring relationship and the use of contact/non-contact touch. This can greatly assist the body and mind in its natural ability to heal. Healing Touch is an evidence-based practice that offers continuing education for nurses and massage therapists.
Healing Touch uses off-body or light touch methods that clear congestion, relieves pain, facilitates balance and promotes mind-body-spirit healing. It is:
- An international certification program.
- A holistic practice that demonstrates Caring Science/Caring Theory (Dr. Jean Watson)
- Research-based (www.HealingTouchResearch.com)
- Integrated in over 40 hospitals in the U.S. and taught in over thirty countries.
- Endorsed by American and Canadian Holistic Nurses’ Associations.
Add this life-changing gift to your skills to help others as you deepen your personal and professional growth.
This course offers 16 Continuing Education contact hours for nurses and massage therapists. The Healing Touch Program is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.