Date March 24th & 25th , 2018
Time: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Tuition: $497 after March 1st (includes Level 1 Notebook)
To Register: Melissa Brodd at 253-292-5955 ext 2 or email@example.com
Are you interested in learning more about Energy Medicine?
Healing Touch is a gentle, complementary energy-based approach to health and healing. The goal is to restore harmony and balance to the human energy system through a heart-centered caring relationship and the use of contact/non-contact touch. This can greatly assist the body and mind in its natural ability to heal. Healing Touch is an evidence based practice that offers continuing education for nurses and massage therapists.
• Utilizes off body or light touch methods that clear congestion, relieves pain, facilitates balance & promotes mind-body-spirit healing
• An international certification program
• A holistic practice that demonst…rates Caring Science/Caring Theory (Dr. Jean Watson)
• Research based (www.HealingTouchResearch.com)
• Integrated in over 40 hospitals; Taught in over thirty countries
• Endorsed by American and Canadian Holistic Nurses’ Associations
Add this life-changing gift to your skills to help others as you deepen your personal and professional growth.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: All levels of health practitioners and interested lay people.
Donna Duff, HTCP/HTCI has taught Healing Touch in the USA, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Peru, and Australia. She is one of the earliest graduating Instructors in the Healing Touch Program. She has been a nurse for over 30 years.
Course offers 16 Continuing Education contact hours for nurses and massage therapists. Healing Touch Program is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s COA.